Choosing the right PMS software for your property is no easy task. There are a lot of options on the market and it can be difficult to select the system that will work best for you.
In fact, there are so many things to consider it’s hard to know where to even start.
Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Choosing the right PMS software comes down to this checklist:
- Does the PMS have all the features my hotel needs?
- Does it interface with my existing hardware and software?
- Is it easy for my staff to use?
- Can the PMS be customized to my property?
- Can the system be expanded if my software needs change?
- Will the company actively support and improve their software so it lasts over the long term?
- Is the software secure?
- Is it affordable?
Over the next few posts we’re going to go through each of these questions in-depth. We’ll let you know what features you should look out for, the importance of interfaces, what it means for PMS software to be secure, and more. By the end of this series you’ll know exactly what to consider when choosing a PMS.
Our goal is to make this be as informative as possible so if you have any additional topics you’d like to add please contact us and let us know.
Look out for the next post on Thursday where we’ll be discussing essential features your PMS absolutely needs to have.
Update: Check out the post here.