An excellent opportunity on our Implementation Team for a talented and highly motivated IT professional to install, configure and train end-users on our market leading hospitality software solutions remotely and at customer sites. We are seeking a candidate that can demonstrate the ability to blend technical knowledge of our products with a passion for delivering outstanding customer training and service.
This role has regular travel and overnight stays are a requirement.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a software implementation and training role
- The ability to create a statement of work document from the analysis
- The ability to consult with customers to analyze their business requirements
- Experience in the delivery of customer focused software solutions
- A logical and methodical approach to technical challenges
- Excellent inter-personal and written communication skills
- Experience of installing applications into a customer’s network infrastructure
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring and uses of SQL Server
- Working knowledge of installing and configuring IIS Server and web sites
- Practical data manipulation skills
- Experience in delivering technical training to a non-technical audience
- Willingness to travel as the role involves attendance at customer sites
Competencies that would be desirable include:
- Bilingual (English and French) communication skills
- Experience in the delivery of technical solution into hospitality environments
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Experience of project management
- A background in the technical support of remote customers
Applicants must live within a commutable distance of Montreal, Quebec or Vancouver, British Columbia
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Include references and indicate “Implementation Specialist” in the subject line.