Hospitality Applications Deployment Manager
The IQware workplace is dynamic and comprised of motivated self-starters who enjoy the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking an ambitious individual to lead our Implementation team.
The Hospitality Applications Deployment Manager serves as a strategic link to clients and is proactive and anticipatory in their thinking. They have strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, can work independently, are flexible, and can manage multiple ongoing projects as simultaneously..
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the core responsibilities of the position are to:
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ensure adherence to contract specifications and established policies and procedures.
- Coordinates project kick-off calls
- Assists hotels with pre-requisites and ensures client fully understands the Implementation process.
- Sets accurate expectations of Installation process from pre-Implementation process to post Installation.
- Consult with clients and review their current work process to assess their needs.
- Manages Implementation Service deliverable throughout installation project including milestones and project schedule.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage team of installers who are responsible for deploying, configuring and training the IQware suite of products (both on-site and remotely).
- Main point of contact through entire Installation process through go live.
- Review of daily communication from site level and remote installers about project.
- Manages project closure and hand-off to Account Manager and Help Desk.
- Develops and maintains consistent standards for project delivery.
- Control and approve all travel requirements for installation team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College or University Degree
- 2-5 years of overall experience in relevant roles
- Several years of professional experience working in the Hotel or Hospitality field coupled with some Project Management
- A logical and methodical approach to technical challenges
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Ability to quickly learn (or prior experience with) the IQware product suite